Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HELP!

Ok so just noticed that my last set of blogs I posted hadn't gone up on my blog. I have no idea why as the blog is saying they were posted 2 weeks ago but twigged that now makes sense for the lack of feedback. argh! Please if you can spare the time I would be grateful if you could blog comment accordingly as obviously my computer is trying to give me heart failure and a not so good start to 2010! All comments will be gratefully received and I will definitely regardless of what you say be constructive in return. Hope you all are having a wonderful New Year so far and if anyone else has had Virgin installed last month please let me know if you are having problems like me so we can brave the storm of snowy cable together! x

1 comment:

  1. Kate

    Just read this really. This is one of the reasons we are still doing paper copy send in with the Blogs at the minute - it should not have mattered for marking but you did miss out on comments it looks like. We are keeping the Blogs so hopefully you will get your share in future. The one thing you know about technologogy is that it will go wrong at times.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete